Free Christian Prayer Phone Lines
Sometimes it helps to pray in agreement with another. There are many wonderful online Christian prayer groups and prayer request forums. Sometimes though you just need to unburden yourself and pray with someone else and have them help you keep faith in Christ.
During those days when you want to agree with someone else, but don’t want to share your problems with a friend, you can reach out to a friend (you don’t know) in Christ.
Here is a directory of free prayer phone lines and their operating hours:
1. TBN: 1-800-784-2433 *24 Hours
2. NPCA: 1-877-664-7729 *24 Hours
3. Our Prayer: 1-845-704-6080 *7a.m.-10p.m.
4. Biblical help for youth in Crisis: 1-800-HIT-HOME
5. Grace Help Line: 1-800-982-8032 *24 Hours
6. 700 Club Hotline: 1-800-759-0700 *24 Hours
7. Need Jesus Hotline: 1-800-NEED-HIM
8. National Prayer Line: 1-800-4-PRAYER
9. Mercy House Cult Hotline: 1-606-748-9961
10.River Ministries: 1-866-85RIVER * 7:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
11. The Voice for Love: 1-541-488-0426 Daily 11a.m.- 11p.m.
12. Schambach Ministries: 1-903-825-9361
*If you have a free prayer line you would like to submit for this directory, please let us know.
Prayer of Salvation:
This prayer is based on the principals mentioned in Romans 10:9-10 “That if thou shalt confess with they mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
This isn’t an official prayer. It is an example of what to pray when asking Jesus into your heart. Feel free to pray from your own heart with your own words.
I confess that I’m a sinner. I regret the way I’ve lived and repent for making excuses. I need your forgiveness. I believe your only Son, Jesus shed His blood for my personal sins. I am turning my heart away from that sin.
In your word, it says if we confess Jesus is Lord and believe in our hearts that God raised His Son from the dead, we shall be saved. Right now, I confess Jesus that is the Lord of my soul. I will not be ashamed to confess that Jesus is Lord to any person, either. I believe you raised Him from the dead and I accept your Son as my personal Savior.
Thank you for sending Jesus to die for me and make it possible to join your family and have eternal life. Fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I can be empowered to turn from my sinful habits and live a life transformed for you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
www.shalombewithyou.com does not endorse or vouch for the qualifications, suggestions or practices of any and all of these listed phone resources. We are not responsible if these resources have switched from a free phone service to a pay phone service. You are responsible to make your own investigation and for your own actions.
* Prayer should never be a substitute for receiving medical attention. If you, or someone you love is experiencing suicidal thoughts or harmful tendencies towards themselves or other individuals, please help them contact a qualified physician in addition to praying for them. www.shalombewithyou.com does not assume any responsibility for any personal decisions or choices made by its readers.